Immunodeficiency Virus, Bovine
"Immunodeficiency Virus, Bovine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The type species of LENTIVIRUS, subgenus bovine lentiviruses (LENTIVIRUSES, BOVINE), found in cattle and causing lymphadenopathy, LYMPHOCYTOSIS, central nervous system lesions, progressive weakness, and emaciation. It has immunological cross-reactivity with other lentiviruses including HIV.
|Immunodeficiency Virus, Bovine
- Immunodeficiency Virus, Bovine
- Bovine Immunodeficiency Virus
- Bovine Immunodeficiency Viruses
- Immunodeficiency Viruses, Bovine
- Bovine Immunodeficiency-Like Virus
- Bovine Immunodeficiency Like Virus
- Bovine Immunodeficiency-Like Viruses
- Immunodeficiency-Like Virus, Bovine
- Immunodeficiency-Like Viruses, Bovine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunodeficiency Virus, Bovine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunodeficiency Virus, Bovine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunodeficiency Virus, Bovine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunodeficiency Virus, Bovine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.