Child of Impaired Parents
"Child of Impaired Parents" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Child with one or more parents afflicted by a physical or mental disorder.
|Child of Impaired Parents
- Child of Impaired Parents
- Offspring of Impaired Parents
- Impaired Parents Offspring
- Impaired Parents Offsprings
- Parents Offspring, Impaired
- Parents Offsprings, Impaired
- Impaired Parents' Children
- Children, Impaired Parents'
- Children of Impaired Parents
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Child of Impaired Parents".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Child of Impaired Parents".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Child of Impaired Parents" by people in this website by year, and whether "Child of Impaired Parents" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.