"Ethics Committees" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Committees established by professional societies, health facilities, or other institutions to consider decisions that have bioethical implications. The role of these committees may include consultation, education, mediation, and/or review of policies and practices. Committees that consider the ethical dimensions of patient care are ETHICS COMMITTEES, CLINICAL; committees established to protect the welfare of research subjects are ETHICS COMMITTEES, RESEARCH.
- Ethics Committees
- Committee, Ethics
- Committees, Ethics
- Ethics Committee
Regional Ethics Committees
- Regional Ethics Committees
- Committee, Regional Ethics
- Committees, Regional Ethics
- Ethics Committee, Regional
- Ethics Committees, Regional
- Regional Ethics Committee
Institutional Ethics Committees
- Institutional Ethics Committees
- Committee, Institutional Ethics
- Committees, Institutional Ethics
- Ethics Committee, Institutional
- Ethics Committees, Institutional
- Institutional Ethics Committee
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ethics Committees".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ethics Committees".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ethics Committees" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ethics Committees" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.