"Porphyria, Erythropoietic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An autosomal recessive porphyria that is due to a deficiency of UROPORPHYRINOGEN III SYNTHASE in the BONE MARROW; also known as congenital erythropoietic porphyria. This disease is characterized by SPLENOMEGALY; ANEMIA; photosensitivity; cutaneous lesions; accumulation of hydroxymethylbilane; and increased excretion of UROPORPHYRINS and COPROPORPHYRINS.
- Porphyria, Erythropoietic
- Erythropoietic Porphyrias
- Porphyrias, Erythropoietic
- Erythropoietic Porphyria
- Porphyria, Erythropoietic, Congenital
- Gunther's Disease
- Gunthers Disease
- Porphyria, Congenital Erythropoietic
- Congenital Erythropoietic Porphyria
- Congenital Erythropoietic Porphyrias
- Erythropoietic Porphyria, Congenital
- Erythropoietic Porphyrias, Congenital
- Porphyrias, Congenital Erythropoietic
- Gunther Disease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Porphyria, Erythropoietic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Porphyria, Erythropoietic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Porphyria, Erythropoietic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Porphyria, Erythropoietic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.