"Porphyria, Hepatoerythropoietic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An autosomal recessive cutaneous porphyria that is due to a deficiency of UROPORPHYRINOGEN DECARBOXYLASE in both the LIVER and the BONE MARROW. Similar to PORPHYRIA CUTANEA TARDA, this disorder is caused by defects in the fifth enzyme in the 8-enzyme biosynthetic pathway of HEME, but is a homozygous enzyme deficiency with less than 10% of the normal enzyme activity. Cutaneous lesions are severe and mutilating.
- Porphyria, Hepatoerythropoietic
- Hepatoerythropoietic Porphyrias
- Porphyrias, Hepatoerythropoietic
- Porphyria, Erythrohepatic
- Erythrohepatic Porphyria
- Erythrohepatic Porphyrias
- Porphyrias, Erythrohepatic
- Hepatoerythropoietic Porphyria
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Porphyria, Hepatoerythropoietic".
- Diseases [C]
- Digestive System Diseases [C06]
- Liver Diseases [C06.552]
- Porphyrias, Hepatic [C06.552.830]
- Porphyria, Hepatoerythropoietic [C06.552.830.437]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Skin Diseases, Genetic [C16.320.850]
- Porphyrias, Hepatic [C16.320.850.742]
- Porphyria, Hepatoerythropoietic [C16.320.850.742.437]
- Skin and Connective Tissue Diseases [C17]
- Skin Diseases [C17.800]
- Skin Diseases, Genetic [C17.800.827]
- Porphyrias, Hepatic [C17.800.827.742]
- Porphyria, Hepatoerythropoietic [C17.800.827.742.437]
- Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases [C18]
- Metabolic Diseases [C18.452]
- Porphyrias [C18.452.811]
- Porphyrias, Hepatic [C18.452.811.400]
- Porphyria, Hepatoerythropoietic [C18.452.811.400.437]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Porphyria, Hepatoerythropoietic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Porphyria, Hepatoerythropoietic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Porphyria, Hepatoerythropoietic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.