"Echo-Planar Imaging" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A type of MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING that uses only one nuclear spin excitation per image and therefore can obtain images in a fraction of a second rather than the minutes required in traditional MRI techniques. It is used in a variety of medical and scientific applications.
- Echo-Planar Imaging
- Echo Planar Imaging
- Echo-Planar Imagings
- Imaging, Echo-Planar
- Imagings, Echo-Planar
- Echoplanar Imaging
- Echoplanar Imagings
- Imaging, Echoplanar
- Imagings, Echoplanar
- Echoplanar Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Echoplanar
- Echo-Planar Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Echo Planar Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Echo-Planar
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Echo Planar
Echo-Planar MR Tomography
- Echo-Planar MR Tomography
- Echo Planar MR Tomography
- Echo-Planar MR Tomographies
- MR Tomographies, Echo-Planar
- Tomographies, Echo-Planar MR
- Tomography, Echo-Planar MR
- Echoplanar MR Tomography
- Echoplanar MR Tomographies
- MR Tomographies, Echoplanar
- Tomographies, Echoplanar MR
- Tomography, Echoplanar MR
- MR Tomography, Echoplanar
- MR Tomography, Echo-Planar
- MR Tomography, Echo Planar
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Echo-Planar Imaging".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Echo-Planar Imaging".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Echo-Planar Imaging" by people in this website by year, and whether "Echo-Planar Imaging" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.