"Lateral Ligament, Ankle" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
LATERAL LIGAMENTS of the ANKLE JOINT. It includes inferior tibiofibular ligaments.
|Lateral Ligament, Ankle
- Lateral Ligament, Ankle
- Ankle Lateral Ligaments
- Lateral Ligaments, Ankle
- Ligament, Ankle Lateral
- Ligaments, Ankle Lateral
- Ligamentum Laterale Articulationis Talocruralis
- Ankle Lateral Ligament
- Calcaneofibular Ligament
- Calcaneofibular Ligaments
- Ligament, Calcaneofibular
- Ligaments, Calcaneofibular
External Lateral Ligament
- External Lateral Ligament
- External Lateral Ligaments
- Lateral Ligament, External
- Lateral Ligaments, External
- Ligament, External Lateral
- Ligaments, External Lateral
- Lateral Collateral Ligament
- Collateral Ligament, Lateral
- Collateral Ligaments, Lateral
- Lateral Collateral Ligaments
- Ligament, Lateral Collateral
- Ligaments, Lateral Collateral
Posterior Talofibular Ligament
- Posterior Talofibular Ligament
- Ligament, Posterior Talofibular
- Ligaments, Posterior Talofibular
- Posterior Talofibular Ligaments
- Talofibular Ligament, Posterior
- Talofibular Ligaments, Posterior
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lateral Ligament, Ankle".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lateral Ligament, Ankle".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lateral Ligament, Ankle" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lateral Ligament, Ankle" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.