Leukocyte-Adhesion Deficiency Syndrome
"Leukocyte-Adhesion Deficiency Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Rare, autosomal recessive disorder caused by deficiency of the beta 2 integrin receptors (RECEPTORS, LEUKOCYTE-ADHESION) comprising the CD11/CD18 family of glycoproteins. The syndrome is characterized by abnormal adhesion-dependent functions, especially defective tissue emigration of neutrophils, leading to recurrent infection.
|Leukocyte-Adhesion Deficiency Syndrome
- Leukocyte-Adhesion Deficiency Syndrome
- Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency Syndrome
- Deficiency Syndrome, Leukocyte-Adhesion
- Deficiency Syndrome, Leukocyte Adhesion
- Deficiency Syndromes, Leukocyte-Adhesion
- Leukocyte-Adhesion Deficiency Syndromes
- Syndrome, Leukocyte-Adhesion Deficiency
- Syndromes, Leukocyte-Adhesion Deficiency
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukocyte-Adhesion Deficiency Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukocyte-Adhesion Deficiency Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukocyte-Adhesion Deficiency Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Leukocyte-Adhesion Deficiency Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.