"Antigens, CD20" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Unglycosylated phosphoproteins expressed only on B-cells. They are regulators of transmembrane Ca2+ conductance and thought to play a role in B-cell activation and proliferation.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD20".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD20 [D23.050.301.264.035.120]
- Antigens, Differentiation, B-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.051]
- Antigens, CD20 [D23.050.301.264.051.120]
- Biomarkers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D184.108.40.206]
- Antigens, CD20 [D220.127.116.11.120]
- Antigens, Differentiation, B-Lymphocyte [D18.104.22.168]
- Antigens, CD20 [D22.214.171.124.120]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD20".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD20" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD20" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.