Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-kit
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-kit" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A protein-tyrosine kinase receptor that is specific for STEM CELL FACTOR. This interaction is crucial for the development of hematopoietic, gonadal, and pigment stem cells. Genetic mutations that disrupt the expression of PROTO-ONCOGENE PROTEINS C-KIT are associated with PIEBALDISM, while overexpression or constitutive activation of the c-kit protein-tyrosine kinase is associated with tumorigenesis.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-kit
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-kit
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c kit
- c-kit, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Stem Cell Factor Receptor
- SCF Receptor
- p145 c-kit
- c-kit, p145
- p145 c kit
- p145c kit
- CD117 Antigen
- Antigens, CD117
- CD117 Antigens
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-kit
- Proto Oncogene Protein c kit
- c-kit, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- c-kit Protein
- c kit Protein
- kit Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, kit
- kit Proto Oncogene Protein
- Receptor, Stem Cell Factor
- Proto-Oncogene Protein kit
- Proto Oncogene Protein kit
- c-kit Receptor
- c kit Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-kit".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-kit".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-kit" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-kit" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.