Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
"Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A pathological condition caused by impaired blood flow in the basal regions of cerebral hemispheres (BASAL GANGLIA), such as INFARCTION; HEMORRHAGE; or ISCHEMIA in vessels of this brain region including the lateral lenticulostriate arteries. Primary clinical manifestations include involuntary movements (DYSKINESIAS) and muscle weakness (HEMIPARESIS).
|Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Diseases, Basal Ganglia
- Vascular Disease, Basal Ganglia
- Basal Ganglia Vascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease, Basal Ganglia
- Lenticulostriate Vasculopathy
- Lenticulostriate Vasculopathies
- Vasculopathies, Lenticulostriate
- Vasculopathy, Lenticulostriate
- Lenticulostriate Vascular Diseases
- Lenticulostriate Vascular Disease
- Vascular Disease, Lenticulostriate
- Vascular Diseases, Lenticulostriate
- Lenticulostriate Diseases, Vascular
- Vascular Lenticulostriate Diseases
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease" by people in this website by year, and whether "Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.