Antithrombin III Deficiency
"Antithrombin III Deficiency" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An absence or reduced level of Antithrombin III leading to an increased risk for thrombosis.
|Antithrombin III Deficiency
- Antithrombin III Deficiency
- Antithrombin III Deficiencies
- Deficiencies, Antithrombin III
- Deficiency, Antithrombin III
- Antithrombin 3 Deficiency
- Antithrombin 3 Deficiencies
- Deficiencies, Antithrombin 3
- Deficiency, Antithrombin 3
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antithrombin III Deficiency".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antithrombin III Deficiency".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antithrombin III Deficiency" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antithrombin III Deficiency" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.