Head Injuries, Penetrating
"Head Injuries, Penetrating" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Head injuries which feature compromise of the skull and dura mater. These may result from gunshot wounds (WOUNDS, GUNSHOT), stab wounds (WOUNDS, STAB), and other forms of trauma.
|Head Injuries, Penetrating
- Head Injuries, Penetrating
- Injuries, Penetrating Head
- Injury, Penetrating Head
- Penetrating Head Injuries
- Penetrating Head Injury
- Head Trauma, Penetrating
- Head Traumas, Penetrating
- Penetrating Head Trauma
- Penetrating Head Traumas
- Trauma, Penetrating Head
- Traumas, Penetrating Head
- Head Injury, Penetrating
- Cranial Trauma, Penetrating
- Cranial Traumas, Penetrating
- Penetrating Cranial Trauma
- Penetrating Cranial Traumas
- Trauma, Penetrating Cranial
- Traumas, Penetrating Cranial
- Craniocerebral Trauma, Penetrating
- Craniocerebral Traumas, Penetrating
- Penetrating Craniocerebral Trauma
- Penetrating Craniocerebral Traumas
- Trauma, Penetrating Craniocerebral
- Traumas, Penetrating Craniocerebral
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Head Injuries, Penetrating".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Head Injuries, Penetrating".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Head Injuries, Penetrating" by people in this website by year, and whether "Head Injuries, Penetrating" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.