Carotid-Cavernous Sinus Fistula
"Carotid-Cavernous Sinus Fistula" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An acquired or spontaneous abnormality in which there is communication between CAVERNOUS SINUS, a venous structure, and the CAROTID ARTERIES. It is often associated with HEAD TRAUMA, specifically basilar skull fractures (SKULL FRACTURE, BASILAR). Clinical signs often include VISION DISORDERS and INTRACRANIAL HYPERTENSION.
|Carotid-Cavernous Sinus Fistula
- Carotid-Cavernous Sinus Fistula
- Carotid Cavernous Sinus Fistula
- Carotid-Cavernous Sinus Fistulas
- Fistula, Carotid-Cavernous Sinus
- Fistulas, Carotid-Cavernous Sinus
- C-C Fistula
- C-C Fistulas
- Fistula, C-C
- Fistulas, C-C
- Carotid Artery-Cavernous Sinus Fistula
- Carotid Artery Cavernous Sinus Fistula
- Fistula, Carotid Artery-Cavernous Sinus
- Fistula, Carotid Artery Cavernous Sinus
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carotid-Cavernous Sinus Fistula".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carotid-Cavernous Sinus Fistula".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carotid-Cavernous Sinus Fistula" by people in this website by year, and whether "Carotid-Cavernous Sinus Fistula" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.