Glaucoma Drainage Implants
"Glaucoma Drainage Implants" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Devices, usually incorporating unidirectional valves, which are surgically inserted in the sclera to maintain normal intraocular pressure.
|Glaucoma Drainage Implants
- Glaucoma Drainage Implants
- Drainage Implant, Glaucoma
- Drainage Implants, Glaucoma
- Glaucoma Drainage Implant
- Implant, Glaucoma Drainage
- Implants, Glaucoma Drainage
- Aqueous Shunts
- Aqueous Shunt
- Shunt, Aqueous
- Shunts, Aqueous
- Glaucoma Filtration Implants
- Filtration Implant, Glaucoma
- Filtration Implants, Glaucoma
- Glaucoma Filtration Implant
- Implant, Glaucoma Filtration
- Implants, Glaucoma Filtration
- Aqueous Humor Shunts
- Aqueous Humor Shunt
- Shunt, Aqueous Humor
- Shunts, Aqueous Humor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glaucoma Drainage Implants".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glaucoma Drainage Implants".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glaucoma Drainage Implants" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glaucoma Drainage Implants" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.