"Parahippocampal Gyrus" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A convolution on the inferior surface of each cerebral hemisphere, lying between the hippocampal and collateral sulci.
- Parahippocampal Gyrus
- Gyrus, Parahippocampal
- Parahippocampal Gyri
- Gyri, Parahippocampal
- Hippocampal Gyri
- Gyri, Hippocampal
- Gyrus, Hippocampal
- Hippocampal Gyrus
- Gyrus Hippocampi
- Gyrus Hippocampus
- Gyrus Parahippocampalis
- Parahippocampalis, Gyrus
Uncus, Parahippocampal Gyrus
- Uncus, Parahippocampal Gyrus
- Gyrus Uncus, Parahippocampal
- Parahippocampal Gyrus Uncus
- Uncus of Parahippocampal Gyrus
Posterior Parahippocampal Gyrus
- Posterior Parahippocampal Gyrus
- Gyrus, Posterior Parahippocampal
- Parahippocampal Gyrus, Posterior
- Posterior Parahippocampal Gyri
- Gyri, Posterior Parahippocampal
- Parahippocampal Gyri, Posterior
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Parahippocampal Gyrus".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Parahippocampal Gyrus".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Parahippocampal Gyrus" by people in this website by year, and whether "Parahippocampal Gyrus" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.