"Graft vs Leukemia Effect" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Immunological rejection of leukemia cells following bone marrow transplantation.
|Graft vs Leukemia Effect
- Graft vs Leukemia Effect
- Graft-vs-Leukemia Response
- Graft-vs-Leukemia Responses
- Response, Graft-vs-Leukemia
- Responses, Graft-vs-Leukemia
- Graft vs Leukemia Response
- Graft-vs-Leukemia Effect
- Effect, Graft-vs-Leukemia
- Effects, Graft-vs-Leukemia
- Graft-vs-Leukemia Effects
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Graft vs Leukemia Effect".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Graft vs Leukemia Effect".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Graft vs Leukemia Effect" by people in this website by year, and whether "Graft vs Leukemia Effect" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.