Ethics Committees, Clinical
"Ethics Committees, Clinical" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hospital or other institutional ethics committees established to consider the ethical dimensions of patient care. Distinguish from ETHICS COMMITTEES, RESEARCH, which are established to monitor the welfare of patients or healthy volunteers participating in research studies.
|Ethics Committees, Clinical
- Ethics Committees, Clinical
- Clinical Ethics Committees
- Committee, Clinical Ethics
- Committees, Clinical Ethics
- Ethics Committee, Clinical
- Ethics Committee, Hospital
- Clinical Ethics Committee
- Committee, Hospital Ethics
- Ethics Committees, Hospital
- Committees, Hospital Ethics
- Hospital Ethics Committee
- Hospital Ethics Committees
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ethics Committees, Clinical".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ethics Committees, Clinical".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ethics Committees, Clinical" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ethics Committees, Clinical" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.