Genetic Diseases, X-Linked
"Genetic Diseases, X-Linked" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Genetic diseases that are linked to gene mutations on the X CHROMOSOME in humans (X CHROMOSOME, HUMAN) or the X CHROMOSOME in other species. Included here are animal models of human X-linked diseases.
|Genetic Diseases, X-Linked
- Genetic Diseases, X-Linked
- Disease, X-Linked Genetic
- Diseases, X-Linked Genetic
- Genetic Disease, X-Linked
- Genetic Diseases, X Linked
- X-Linked Genetic Disease
- Genetic Diseases, X-Chromosome Linked
- Genetic Diseases, X Chromosome Linked
- X-Linked Genetic Diseases
- X Linked Genetic Diseases
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Genetic Diseases, X-Linked".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Genetic Diseases, X-Linked".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Genetic Diseases, X-Linked" by people in this website by year, and whether "Genetic Diseases, X-Linked" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.