"Ubiquitin Thiolesterase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A thioester hydrolase which acts on esters formed between thiols such as DITHIOTHREITOL or GLUTATHIONE and the C-terminal glycine residue of UBIQUITIN.
- Ubiquitin Thiolesterase
- Thiolesterase, Ubiquitin
- Ubiquitin C-Terminal Hydrolase
- C-Terminal Hydrolase, Ubiquitin
- Hydrolase, Ubiquitin C-Terminal
- Ubiquitin C Terminal Hydrolase
- Ubiquitin Carboxy-Terminal Hydrolase
- Carboxy-Terminal Hydrolase, Ubiquitin
- Hydrolase, Ubiquitin Carboxy-Terminal
- Ubiquitin Carboxy Terminal Hydrolase
- Ubiquitin C-Terminal Esterase
- C-Terminal Esterase, Ubiquitin
- Esterase, Ubiquitin C-Terminal
- Ubiquitin C Terminal Esterase
- Ubiquitin Carboxy-Terminal Esterase
- Carboxy-Terminal Esterase, Ubiquitin
- Esterase, Ubiquitin Carboxy-Terminal
- Ubiquitin Carboxy Terminal Esterase
Ubiquitin Carboxyl-Terminal Hydrolase Isozyme L1
- Ubiquitin Carboxyl-Terminal Hydrolase Isozyme L1
- Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase Isozyme L1
- Parkinson Disease 5 Protein
- PARK5 Protein
- Neuron Cytoplasmic Protein 9.5
- UCHL1 Protein
- Uch-L1 Protein
- Uch L1 Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ubiquitin Thiolesterase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ubiquitin Thiolesterase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ubiquitin Thiolesterase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ubiquitin Thiolesterase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.