"Receptors, Adenosine A2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of ADENOSINE RECEPTORS that are generally considered to be coupled to the GS, STIMULATORY G-PROTEIN which causes up regulation of CYCLIC AMP.
|Receptors, Adenosine A2
- Receptors, Adenosine A2
- A2 Receptors, Adenosine
- Adenosine A2 Receptors
- Adenosine A2 Receptor
- A2 Receptor, Adenosine
- Receptor, Adenosine A2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Adenosine A2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.695.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.695.700.700]
- Receptors, Adenosine A2 [D12.776.543.750.695.700.700.200]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.700]
- Receptors, Adenosine A2 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.700.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Adenosine A2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Adenosine A2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Adenosine A2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.