"Receptor, Adenosine A2B" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of adenosine A2 receptors found in the CECUM, the COLON, the BLADDER, and a variety of other tissues. It is generally considered to be a low affinity receptor for ADENOSINE that couples to the GS, STIMULATORY G-PROTEIN.
|Receptor, Adenosine A2B
- Receptor, Adenosine A2B
- A2B Receptor, Adenosine
- Adenosine A2B Receptor
- Adenosine A(2B) Receptor
- Adenosine A2B Receptors
- A2B Receptors, Adenosine
- Receptors, Adenosine A2B
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Adenosine A2B".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.695.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.695.700.700]
- Receptors, Adenosine A2 [D12.776.543.750.695.700.700.200]
- Receptor, Adenosine A2B [D12.776.543.750.695.700.700.200.200]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.700]
- Receptors, Adenosine A2 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.700.200]
- Receptor, Adenosine A2B [D12.776.543.750.720.700.700.200.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Adenosine A2B".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Adenosine A2B" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Adenosine A2B" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.