"beta-Mannosidosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An inborn error of metabolism marked by a defect in the lysosomal isoform of BETA-MANNOSIDASE that results in lysosomal accumulation of mannose-rich intermediate metabolites containing 1,4-beta linkages. The human disease occurs through autosomal recessive inheritance and manifests in the form of a variety of symptoms that depend upon the type of gene mutation.
- beta Mannosidosis
- Mannosidosis, beta A, Lysosomal
- Lysosomal beta A Mannosidosis
- Lysosomal beta-Mannosidase Deficiency
- Lysosomal beta Mannosidase Deficiency
- Lysosomal beta-Mannosidase Deficiencies
- beta-Mannosidase Deficiency
- beta Mannosidase Deficiency
- beta-Mannosidase Deficiencies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "beta-Mannosidosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "beta-Mannosidosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "beta-Mannosidosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "beta-Mannosidosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.