"Scleroderma, Diffuse" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A rapid onset form of SYSTEMIC SCLERODERMA with progressive widespread SKIN thickening over the arms, the legs and the trunk, resulting in stiffness and disability.
- Scleroderma, Diffuse
- Scleroderma, Progressive
- Progressive Scleroderma
- Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis
- Sudden Onset Scleroderma
- Scleroderma, Sudden Onset
- Sclerodermas, Sudden Onset
- Sudden Onset Sclerodermas
- Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis
- Diffuse Systemic Scleroses
- Scleroses, Diffuse Systemic
- Sclerosis, Diffuse Systemic
- Systemic Scleroses, Diffuse
- Systemic Sclerosis, Diffuse
- Diffuse Scleroderma
- Sclerosis, Progressive Systemic
- Progressive Systemic Sclerosis
- Systemic Sclerosis, Progressive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Scleroderma, Diffuse".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Scleroderma, Diffuse".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Scleroderma, Diffuse" by people in this website by year, and whether "Scleroderma, Diffuse" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.