Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 9
"Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 9" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A c-jun amino-terminal kinase that is activated by environmental stress and pro-inflammatory cytokines. Several isoforms of the protein with molecular sizes of 48 and 54 KD exist due to multiple ALTERNATIVE SPLICING.
|Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 9
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 9
- Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase 9
- Stress-Activated Protein Kinase JNK2
- Stress Activated Protein Kinase JNK2
- JNK2 Kinase
- c-jun Kinase-2
- Kinase-2, c-jun
- c jun Kinase 2
- MAPK9 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase
- MAPK9 Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase
- c-jun N-terminal Kinase 2
- c jun N terminal Kinase 2
- JNK2 Stress-Activated Protein Kinase
- JNK2 Stress Activated Protein Kinase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 9".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 9".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 9" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 9" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.