Sodium Chloride Symporters
"Sodium Chloride Symporters" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of symporters found in KIDNEY TUBULES, DISTAL that are the major pathway for salt resorption. Inhibition of these symporters by BENZOTHIADIAZINES is the basis of action of some DIURETICS.
|Sodium Chloride Symporters
- Sodium Chloride Symporters
- Chloride Symporters, Sodium
- Symporters, Sodium Chloride
- Sodium-Chloride Transporter
- Sodium Chloride Transporter
- Transporter, Sodium-Chloride
- Sodium-Chloride Cotransporter
- Cotransporter, Sodium-Chloride
- Sodium Chloride Cotransporter
- Na Cl Symporters
- Sodium Chloride Cotransporters
- Chloride Cotransporters, Sodium
- Cotransporters, Sodium Chloride
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sodium Chloride Symporters".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sodium Chloride Symporters".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sodium Chloride Symporters" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sodium Chloride Symporters" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.