Dopamine Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
"Dopamine Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Sodium chloride-dependent neurotransmitter symporters located primarily on the PLASMA MEMBRANE of dopaminergic neurons. They remove DOPAMINE from the EXTRACELLULAR SPACE by high affinity reuptake into PRESYNAPTIC TERMINALS and are the target of DOPAMINE UPTAKE INHIBITORS.
|Dopamine Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
- Dopamine Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
- Dopamine Transporter
- Transporter, Dopamine
- SLC6A3 Protein
- Protein, SLC6A3
- Solute Carrier Family 6 (Neurotransmitter Transporter), Member 3 Protein
- Dopamine Transporter Proteins
- Transporter Proteins, Dopamine
- Dopamine Carriers
- Carriers, Dopamine
- DAT Dopamine Transporter Proteins
- Neurotransmitter Transport Proteins, Dopamine-Specific
- Neurotransmitter Transport Proteins, Dopamine Specific
- Neurotransmitter Transporters, Dopamine-Specific
- Dopamine-Specific Neurotransmitter Transporters
- Neurotransmitter Transporters, Dopamine Specific
- Transporters, Dopamine-Specific Neurotransmitter
- DAT Dopamine Transporter
- Dopamine Transporter, DAT
- Transporter, DAT Dopamine
- Dopamine Plasma Membrane Transporter Proteins
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dopamine Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dopamine Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dopamine Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dopamine Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.