GABA Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
"GABA Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of plasma membrane neurotransmitter transporter proteins that regulates extracellular levels of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID. They differ from GABA RECEPTORS, which signal cellular responses to GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID. They control GABA reuptake into PRESYNAPTIC TERMINALS in the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM through high-affinity sodium-dependent transport.
|GABA Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
- GABA Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
- Neurotransmitter Transporters, GABA-Specific
- GABA-Specific Neurotransmitter Transporters
- Neurotransmitter Transporters, GABA Specific
- Transporters, GABA-Specific Neurotransmitter
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
- Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
- Neurotransmitter Transport Proteins, GABA-Specific
- Neurotransmitter Transport Proteins, GABA Specific
- GABA Plasma Membrane Transporter Proteins
- GABA Transporters
- Transporters, GABA
GABA Transporter 2
- GABA Transporter 2
- Transporter 2, GABA
- GAT-2 Transporter
- GAT 2 Transporter
- Transporter, GAT-2
- GAT2 Transporter
- Transporter, GAT2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "GABA Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "GABA Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "GABA Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "GABA Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.