"L-Aminoadipate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of L-2-aminoadipate 6-semialdehyde to L-2-aminoadipate (alpha-aminoadipic acid). It is involved in the biosynthetic pathway of LYSINE.
- L-Aminoadipate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, L-Aminoadipate-Semialdehyde
- L Aminoadipate Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- L-Aminoadipate Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, L-Aminoadipate Semialdehyde
- alpha-Aminoadipate Reductase System
- alpha Aminoadipate Reductase System
- Aminoadipate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Aminoadipate Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Aminoadipate-Semialdehyde
- 2-Aminoadipate Reductase
- 2 Aminoadipate Reductase
- Reductase, 2-Aminoadipate
- alpha-Aminoadipate Reductase
- Reductase, alpha-Aminoadipate
- alpha Aminoadipate Reductase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "L-Aminoadipate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "L-Aminoadipate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "L-Aminoadipate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "L-Aminoadipate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.