"GMP Reductase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the reversible oxidation of inosine 5'-phosphate (IMP) to guanosine 5'-phosphate (GMP) in the presence of AMMONIA and NADP+. This enzyme was formerly classified as EC 188.8.131.52.
- GMP Reductase
- Reductase, GMP
- Guanosine 5'-Phosphate Reductase
- 5'-Phosphate Reductase, Guanosine
- Guanosine 5' Phosphate Reductase
- Reductase, Guanosine 5'-Phosphate
- Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Reductase
- 5'-Monophosphate Reductase, Guanosine
- Guanosine 5' Monophosphate Reductase
- Reductase, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate
- Guanylate Reductase
- Reductase, Guanylate
- NADPH:GMP Oxidoreductase (Deaminating)
- NADPH:Guanosine-5'-Phosphate Oxidoreductase (Deaminating)
- Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Oxidoreductase
- 5'-Monophosphate Oxidoreductase, Guanosine
- Guanosine 5' Monophosphate Oxidoreductase
- Oxidoreductase, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate
- Guanosine Monophosphate Reductase
- Monophosphate Reductase, Guanosine
- Reductase, Guanosine Monophosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "GMP Reductase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "GMP Reductase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "GMP Reductase" by people in this website by year, and whether "GMP Reductase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.