"Nicotinamide N-Methyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme found primarily in the LIVER that catalyzes the N-methylation of NICOTINAMIDE and other structurally related compounds.
- Nicotinamide N-Methyltransferase
- N-Methyltransferase, Nicotinamide
- Nicotinamide N Methyltransferase
- Nicotinamide-S-Adenosylmethionine Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Nicotinamide-S-Adenosylmethionine
- Nicotinamide S Adenosylmethionine Methyltransferase
- Nicotinamide Methylase
- Methylase, Nicotinamide
- Nicotinamide Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Nicotinamide
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nicotinamide N-Methyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nicotinamide N-Methyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nicotinamide N-Methyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nicotinamide N-Methyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.