"Glycine N-Methyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the METHYLATION of GLYCINE using S-ADENOSYLMETHIONINE to form SARCOSINE with the concomitant production of S-ADENOSYLHOMOCYSTEINE.
- Glycine N-Methyltransferase
- Glycine N Methyltransferase
- N-Methyltransferase, Glycine
- Glycine Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Glycine
- Glycine Sarcosine Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Glycine Sarcosine
- Sarcosine Methyltransferase, Glycine
- Glycine Sarcosine N-Methyltransferase
- Glycine Sarcosine N Methyltransferase
- N-Methyltransferase, Glycine Sarcosine
- Sarcosine N-Methyltransferase, Glycine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glycine N-Methyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glycine N-Methyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glycine N-Methyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glycine N-Methyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.