"Phosphatidyl-N-Methylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the METHYLATION of phosphatidyl-N-methylethanolamine to produce phosphatidyl-N-dimethylethanolamine. This enzyme can also methylate phosphatidyl-N-dimethylethanolamine to produce phosphatidyl-N-trimethylethanolamine (PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE).
- Phosphatidyl-N-Methylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase
- N-Methyltransferase, Phosphatidyl-N-Methylethanolamine
- Phosphatidyl N Methylethanolamine N Methyltransferase
- Phosphatidylethanolamine Methyltransferase I
- Methyltransferase I, Phosphatidylethanolamine
- Phospholipid Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Phospholipid
- Phosphatidyl-N-Methylethanolamine Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Phosphatidyl-N-Methylethanolamine
- Phosphatidyl N Methylethanolamine Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase II
- PDMEA Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, PDMEA
- Phosphatidyldimethylethanolamine Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Phosphatidyldimethylethanolamine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Phosphatidyl-N-Methylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Phosphatidyl-N-Methylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Phosphatidyl-N-Methylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Phosphatidyl-N-Methylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.