GATA2 Transcription Factor
"GATA2 Transcription Factor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An essential GATA transcription factor that is expressed primarily in HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELLS.
|GATA2 Transcription Factor
- GATA2 Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, GATA2
- Transcription Factor GATA-2
- GATA-2, Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor GATA 2
- NFE1B Erythroid Transcription Factor
- Nuclear Factor-Erythroid 1B
- Nuclear Factor Erythroid 1B
- GATA-Binding Protein 2
- GATA Binding Protein 2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "GATA2 Transcription Factor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "GATA2 Transcription Factor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "GATA2 Transcription Factor" by people in this website by year, and whether "GATA2 Transcription Factor" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.