"Clusterin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A highly conserved heterodimeric glycoprotein that is differentially expressed during many severe physiological disturbance states such as CANCER; APOPTOSIS; and various NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS. Clusterin is ubiquitously expressed and appears to function as a secreted MOLECULAR CHAPERONE.
- SGP-2 Protein
- SGP 2 Protein
- Apolipoprotein J
- Complement Lysis Inhibitor
- Complement-Associated Protein SP-40,40
- Complement Associated Protein SP 40,40
- SP-40,40, Complement-Associated Protein
- Sulfated Glycoprotein 2
- Sulfated Glycoprotein-2
- Ionizing Radiation-Induced Protein-8
- Ionizing Radiation Induced Protein 8
- Radiation-Induced Protein-8, Ionizing
- XIP8 Protein
- X-Ray-Inducible Protein 8
- X Ray Inducible Protein 8
- Testosterone-Repressed Prostate Message-2 Protein
- Testosterone Repressed Prostate Message 2 Protein
- ApoJ Protein
- TRPM-2 Protein
- TRPM 2 Protein
- MAC393 Antigen
- SP 40,40 Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Clusterin".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Clusterin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Clusterin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Clusterin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.