"Guanylate Kinases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Catalyzes the ATP-dependent PHOSPHORYLATION of GMP to generate GDP and ADP.
- Guanylate Kinases
- Kinases, Guanylate
- Guanosine Monophosphate Kinase
- Kinase, Guanosine Monophosphate
- Monophosphate Kinase, Guanosine
- GMP Kinase
- Kinase, GMP
- Guanylate Kinase
- Kinase, Guanylate
- ATP-(d)GMP Phosphotransferase
Membrane-Associated Guanylate Kinases
- Membrane-Associated Guanylate Kinases
- Guanylate Kinases, Membrane-Associated
- Kinases, Membrane-Associated Guanylate
- Membrane Associated Guanylate Kinases
- Membrane-Associated Guanylate Kinase
- Guanylate Kinase, Membrane-Associated
- Kinase, Membrane-Associated Guanylate
- Membrane Associated Guanylate Kinase
- MAGUK Proteins
- Proteins, MAGUK
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Guanylate Kinases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Guanylate Kinases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Guanylate Kinases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Guanylate Kinases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.