Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-yes
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-yes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Members of the src-family tyrosine kinases that are activated during the transition from G2 PHASE to M PHASE of the CELL CYCLE. It is highly homologous to PROTO-ONCOGENE PROTEIN PP60(C-SRC).
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-yes
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-yes
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c yes
- c-yes, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- c-yes Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, c-yes
- Proto-Oncogene Protein yes
- Proto Oncogene Protein yes
- yes, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- yes Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, yes
- yes Proto Oncogene Protein
- c-yes Protein
- c yes Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-yes
- Proto Oncogene Protein c yes
- c-yes, Proto-Oncogene Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-yes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-yes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-yes" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-yes" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.