"RANK Ligand" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A transmembrane protein belonging to the tumor necrosis factor superfamily that specifically binds RECEPTOR ACTIVATOR OF NUCLEAR FACTOR-KAPPA B and OSTEOPROTEGERIN. It plays an important role in regulating OSTEOCLAST differentiation and activation.
- RANK Ligand
- OPGL Protein
- Osteoclast Differentiation Factor
- Differentiation Factor, Osteoclast
- Osteoprotegerin Ligand
- Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor-kappa B Ligand
- Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor kappa B Ligand
- Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor-kappaB Ligand
- Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor kappaB Ligand
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Ligand Superfamily Member 11
- TNF Superfamily, Member 11
- RANKL Protein
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-Related Activation-Induced Cytokine
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Related Activation Induced Cytokine
- CD254 Antigen
- Antigen, CD254
- TRANCE Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "RANK Ligand".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "RANK Ligand".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "RANK Ligand" by people in this website by year, and whether "RANK Ligand" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.