"Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A neurological condition that is characterized by uncontrolled rapid irregular movements of the eye (OPSOCLONUS) and the muscle (MYOCLONUS) causing unsteady, trembling gait. It is also known as dancing eyes-dancing feet syndrome and is often associated with neoplasms, viral infections, or autoimmune disorders involving the nervous system.
- Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome
- Opsoclonus Myoclonus Syndrome
- Dancing Eyes-Dancing Feet Syndrome
- Dancing Eyes Dancing Feet Syndrome
- Opsoclonus Myoclonus Ataxia
- Dancing Eyes, Dancing Feet Syndrome
- Kinsbourne Syndrome
- Myoclonic Encephalopathy of Infants
- Infants Myoclonic Encephalopathies
- Infants Myoclonic Encephalopathy
- Opsoclonus Myoclonus
- Myoclonus, Opsoclonus
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.