Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit
"Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A low affinity interleukin-2 receptor subunit that combines with the INTERLEUKIN-2 RECEPTOR BETA SUBUNIT and the INTERLEUKIN RECEPTOR COMMON GAMMA-CHAIN to form a high affinity receptor for INTERLEUKIN-2.
|Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit
- Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit
- Interleukin 2 Receptor alpha Subunit
- Antigens, CD25
- CD25 Antigens
- Tac P55 Peptide
- Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha
- Interleukin 2 Receptor alpha
- Receptor alpha, Interleukin-2
- Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Chain
- Interleukin 2 Receptor alpha Chain
- Interleukin-2 Receptors alpha
- Interleukin 2 Receptors alpha
- Receptors alpha, Interleukin-2
- IL 2Ralpha
- Interleukin 2Ralpha
- CD25 Antigen
- Antigen, CD25
- alpha-subunit, Receptor, Interleukin-2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit" by people in this website by year, and whether "Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.