"Receptors, CXCR5" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
CXCR receptors isolated initially from BURKITT LYMPHOMA cells. CXCR5 receptors are expressed on mature, recirculating B-LYMPHOCYTES and are specific for CHEMOKINE CXCL13.
- Receptors, CXCR5
- CXC Chemokine Receptor 5
- CD185 Antigens
- Antigens, CD185
- CXCR5 Receptors
- Burkitt Lymphoma Receptor 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, CXCR5".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.695.160]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500]
- Receptors, CXCR5 [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500.500]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500]
- Receptors, CXCR5 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, CXCR5".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, CXCR5" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, CXCR5" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.