Electron Microscope Tomography
"Electron Microscope Tomography" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A tomographic technique for obtaining 3-dimensional images with transmission electron microscopy.
|Electron Microscope Tomography
- Electron Microscope Tomography
- Microscope Tomography, Electron
- Tomography, Electron Microscope
- EM Tomography
- Tomography, EM
- Tomography, Electron
- Electron Microtomography
- Microtomography, Electron
- Electron Tomography
Transmission Electron Microscopy Tomography
- Transmission Electron Microscopy Tomography
- Transmission Electron Microtomography
- Electron Microtomography, Transmission
- Microtomography, Transmission Electron
- TEM Tomography
- Tomography, TEM
- STEM Tomography
- Tomography, STEM
- Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy Tomography
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electron Microscope Tomography".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electron Microscope Tomography".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electron Microscope Tomography" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electron Microscope Tomography" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.