Cytokine-Induced Killer Cells
"Cytokine-Induced Killer Cells" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Mononuclear leukocytes that have been expanded in CELL CULTURE and activated with CYTOKINES such as INTERLEUKIN-2 to produce large numbers of highly cytotoxic cells.
|Cytokine-Induced Killer Cells
- Cytokine-Induced Killer Cells
- Cytokine Induced Killer Cells
- Cytokine-Induced Killer Cell
- Killer Cell, Cytokine-Induced
- Killer Cells, Cytokine-Induced
- CIK Cells
- CIK Cell
Lymphocyte-Activated Killer Cells
- Lymphocyte-Activated Killer Cells
- Cell, Lymphocyte-Activated Killer
- Cells, Lymphocyte-Activated Killer
- Killer Cell, Lymphocyte-Activated
- Killer Cells, Lymphocyte-Activated
- Lymphocyte Activated Killer Cells
- Lymphocyte-Activated Killer Cell
- Lymphocyte Activated Killer Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cytokine-Induced Killer Cells".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cytokine-Induced Killer Cells".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cytokine-Induced Killer Cells" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cytokine-Induced Killer Cells" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.