Safety-Based Drug Withdrawals
"Safety-Based Drug Withdrawals" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Removal of a drug from the market due to the identification of an intrinsic property of the drug that results in a serious risk to public health.
|Safety-Based Drug Withdrawals
- Safety-Based Drug Withdrawals
- Drug Withdrawal, Safety-Based
- Drug Withdrawals, Safety-Based
- Safety Based Drug Withdrawals
- Drug Withdrawals Due to Safety
- Safety-Based Drug Withdrawal
- Safety Based Drug Withdrawal
- Drug Withdrawal Due to Safety
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Safety-Based Drug Withdrawals".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Safety-Based Drug Withdrawals".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Safety-Based Drug Withdrawals" by people in this website by year, and whether "Safety-Based Drug Withdrawals" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.