Segmental Duplications, Genomic
"Segmental Duplications, Genomic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Low-copy (2-50) repetitive DNA elements that are highly homologous and range in size from 1000 to 400,000 base pairs.
|Segmental Duplications, Genomic
- Segmental Duplications, Genomic
- Duplication, Genomic Segmental
- Duplications, Genomic Segmental
- Genomic Segmental Duplication
- Genomic Segmental Duplications
- Segmental Duplication, Genomic
- Segmental Duplications
- Duplication, Segmental
- Duplications, Segmental
- Segmental Duplication
- Low-Copy Repeats
- Low Copy Repeats
- Low-Copy Repeat
- Repeat, Low-Copy
- Repeats, Low-Copy
- Low-Copy Repeats, DNA
- DNA Low-Copy Repeat
- DNA Low-Copy Repeats
- Low Copy Repeats, DNA
- Low-Copy Repeat, DNA
- Repeat, DNA Low-Copy
- Repeats, DNA Low-Copy
- Low-Copy Repeat Sequences
- Low Copy Repeat Sequences
- Low-Copy Repeat Sequence
- Repeat Sequence, Low-Copy
- Repeat Sequences, Low-Copy
- Sequence, Low-Copy Repeat
- Sequences, Low-Copy Repeat
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Segmental Duplications, Genomic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Segmental Duplications, Genomic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Segmental Duplications, Genomic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Segmental Duplications, Genomic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.