"Patellofemoral Joint" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The articulation between the articular surface of the PATELLA and the patellar surface of the FEMUR.
- Patellofemoral Joint
- Joint, Patellofemoral
- Joints, Patellofemoral
- Patellofemoral Joints
- Patellofemoral Articulation
- Articulation, Patellofemoral
- Articulations, Patellofemoral
- Patellofemoral Articulations
- Femoropatellar Articulation
- Articulation, Femoropatellar
- Articulations, Femoropatellar
- Femoropatellar Articulations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Patellofemoral Joint".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Patellofemoral Joint".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Patellofemoral Joint" by people in this website by year, and whether "Patellofemoral Joint" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.