"Insecticide-Treated Bednets" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Lightweight meshwork fabric made of cotton, silk, polyester, nylon (polyamides), or other material impregnated with insecticide, having openings too small to allow entry of mosquitoes or other insects, thereby offering protection against insect bite and insect-borne diseases.
- Insecticide-Treated Bednets
- Bednet, Insecticide-Treated
- Bednets, Insecticide-Treated
- Insecticide Treated Bednets
- Insecticide-Treated Bednet
- Insecticide-Treated Bed Nets
- Bed Net, Insecticide-Treated
- Bed Nets, Insecticide-Treated
- Insecticide Treated Bed Nets
- Insecticide-Treated Bed Net
- Net, Insecticide-Treated Bed
- Nets, Insecticide-Treated Bed
- Treated Mosquito Net
- Mosquito Net, Treated
- Mosquito Nets, Treated
- Net, Treated Mosquito
- Nets, Treated Mosquito
- Treated Mosquito Nets
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Insecticide-Treated Bednets".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Insecticide-Treated Bednets".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Insecticide-Treated Bednets" by people in this website by year, and whether "Insecticide-Treated Bednets" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.