Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization
"Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A procedure to increase the flow of blood to the MYOCARDIUM by creating transmural channels in the heart wall via the application of laser pulses to epicardial or endocardial surfaces.
|Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization
- Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization
- Laser Revascularization, Transmyocardial
- Laser Revascularizations, Transmyocardial
- Revascularization, Transmyocardial Laser
- Laser Transmyocardial Revascularization
- Revascularization, Laser Transmyocardial
- Transmyocardial Revascularization, Laser
- Trans-Myocardial Laser Revascularization
- Laser Revascularization, Trans-Myocardial
- Revascularization, Trans-Myocardial Laser
- Trans Myocardial Laser Revascularization
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization" by people in this website by year, and whether "Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.