"Biota" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The spectrum of different living organisms inhabiting a particular region, habitat, or biotope.
- Biological Community
- Biological Communities
- Communities, Biological
- Community, Biological
- Biotic Community
- Biotic Communities
- Communities, Biotic
- Community, Biotic
Community Structure, Ecological
- Community Structure, Ecological
- Community Structures, Ecological
- Ecological Community Structure
- Ecological Community Structures
- Structure, Ecological Community
- Ecological Community
- Communities, Ecological
- Community, Ecological
- Ecological Communities
Community Composition, Ecological
- Community Composition, Ecological
- Community Compositions, Ecological
- Ecological Community Composition
- Ecological Community Compositions
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Biota".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Biota".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Biota" by people in this website by year, and whether "Biota" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.