Receptors, Purinergic P2Y
"Receptors, Purinergic P2Y" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of purinergic P2 receptors whose signaling is coupled through a G-PROTEIN signaling mechanism.
|Receptors, Purinergic P2Y
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y
- P2Y Receptors, Purinergic
- Purinergic P2Y Receptors
- P2Y Purinoceptors
- Purinoceptors, P2Y
- P2Y Purinoceptor
- Purinoceptor, P2Y
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.695.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.695.700.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y [D12.776.543.750.695.700.720.500]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720.750]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.